Contributors

Saturday, November 27, 2010

beatle weatle??

Sooo..yeah I am still going to do a post tonight it might be late today..but still today!! I had such a good thanksgiving!! I hope you all did too!! I ate my weight in turkey i think...boy oh boy! hit the gym this week!! I just wanted to post this is say sorry the post is gonna be late with my fashion fashion style! HAHA! I've been SOO BUSY with RL. As none of you know (but your soo gonna know now!) I am married IRL to the most AMAZING-SAUCE MAN who is in the airforce, he is deployed right now (sniffles) soo i've been talkin it up with him all day, and getting gifts from him in the mail!! (GOT MY FIRST COACH!) hehe he's awesome..if you didn't hear me say it before. Soooo..this is the first post, another will come laters. i swear!! I SWEAR!!

p.s. A GIANT BEATLE WAS ATTACKING MY LAPPIETOPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment