Contributors

Friday, December 10, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Tattoo: Lunck Inc.-Wraps Hair: Ploom-Vin Makeup: Beemann-Feather 2 Scarf:League-Vintage Shirt: League-Grandad Vest Suspenders: League-Granddad braces Skirt: League-Thermal Stockings:League-Side-Gartered Shoes: Miel-Far boots

So Congrats to me for FINALLY getting out a post right?! haha my rl has just been soo BUSY! you guys ahve no idea how much!! But i decided to do some well worth shopping today and I came out with this outfit. I hadn't been to league in a while and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE!! her stuff, like amazing-sauce!!! The scarf i got there is for fifty Linden firdays! so HURRY HURRY HURRY! and gets it!! and the Eyes-Makeup I got is from Beemann the cutest store ever!! I lovers it's to death!! Muah Blur!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment